Wicked Club DO’s & DON’Ts
- Our first and foremost rule is “NO means NO, but ASK first”, no questions asked.
- It is your right to say ‘NO’. A simple friendly ‘no, thank you’ should suffice. Equally, if your advances get turned down, don’t take it personally. Every night is different and maybe you will get lucky next time. Focus on getting to know other members and make friends, the rest will come by itself.
- No touching is allowed without permission!
- No drugs and illegal substances. Zero tolerance!
- DO have a good time. At Wicked you are free to be yourself.
- Body language speaks louder than words, respect social cues and couples looking for privacy.
Dress “less” to impress!
For the ladies sexy club wear. Feel free to be provocative or bare as you dare. At Wicked you will be admired, not judged.
For the gents, stylish dress pants, dress shirt and shoes is highly encouraged.
(No hoods, no ripped jeans, no baseball caps, running shoes, jeans must cover underwear)
Saturday nights are reserved for (male/female) couples. We make very few exceptions to our rule for existing known members or a single gent referred by or accompanying a couple. Please remember that if you arrive together, you need to leave together. If you are referred by a couple and wish to attend on one of our “couple” nights, you would need to apply to attend by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org (please include 2 pictures, lifestyle experience, who referred you and any other detail you may think is relevant and can enhance your chances of being accepted).
It is a privilege for single gents to attend, gents are there to please the ladies and must treat them with respect ALWAYS.
How to have a good time:
Be responsible and play safe! Everyone is at the club to have a good time. Know your limits, and your partner’s limits and communicate openly throughout the night.
If at any time, ANY of the above rules are broken, you will be escorted out of the club and be banned from returning. NO REFUNDS, NO SECOND CHANCES.