Wicked Club DO’s & DON’Ts
- Our first and foremost rule is “NO means NO, but ASK first”, no questions asked.
- It is your right to say ‘NO’. A simple friendly ‘no, thank you’ should suffice. Equally, if your advances get turned down, don’t take it personally. Every night is different and maybe you will get lucky next time. Focus on getting to know other members and make friends, the rest will come by itself.
- No touching is allowed without permission!
- No drugs and illegal substances. Zero tolerance!
- DO have a good time. At Wicked you are free to be yourself.
- Body language speaks louder than words, respect social cues and couples looking for privacy.
- DO Dress “less” to impress! For the ladies sexy club wear. Feel free to be provocative or bare as you dare. At Wicked you will be admired, not judged.
For the gents, stylish dress pants, dress shirt and shoes is highly encouraged.
(No hoods, no ripped jeans, no baseball caps, running shoes, jeans must cover underwear)